Saturday, July 24, 2021

How to eliminate political corruption

 Hi Carroll, it’s me again. I do not support the Democratic or Republican parties or, for that matter, any other party. I suggest that we need a new Constitution as our present Constitution has never been satisfactory. It was written with injustice in mind. Now, I should not have to explain fractal government, democracy or demarchy, as I have written sufficiently. By now you should have read Dematerialism: . There is a link to my discussion of physically based vector currency. I expect that you will apologize to me for assuming I am the victim of some sort of indoctrination. I wish to emphasize that although I have thought of everything, I hope that others will do their share of creative thinking and discover even better ideas than those proposed by me.

No comments :

Post a Comment