Accounting for Indirect Energy Costs: A Possible Misunderstanding
1. Funds are not available to pay for fossil-fuel subsidies for renewable energy projects.
2. Wages consistent with financial solvency and private profit are too low.
3. Energy production companies, especially heavily front-loaded renewable energy production such as photovoltaic solar energy installations, need to borrow money that the credit system can no longer supply.
4. There are insufficient financial returns to pay taxes desperately needed by governments.
* A Peaker is a person who accepts Hubbard's theory of Peak Oil.
** A Doomer is a Peaker who believes that Peak Oil will result in "the end of the world as we know it" (TEOTWAWKI).