Friday, December 11, 2020

More discussion about more discussion

 

You know I have begun to regret my latest remarks. I think you may be right and I may be wrong. Nevertheless, I can't help applauding your last suggestion, inasmuch as the pedestrian posts that play into the hands of the business-as-usual Ponzi scheme are driving me nuts.
I took a look at mdpi.com/journal/sustainability/... and you can guess that I resent the single word "Sustainability" which they have no right to employ. I regret even more the outcome of a legal action to make them stop using that word. After all, if I should go into court with mathematical evidence that proves that none of their suggestions will work but mine will, the judge should order them to cease and desist from all such claims regarding sustainability unless they are congruent with mine. Nearly every statement made on that website is a falsehood or a preamble to a falsehood.
I wish you luck in luring all the bright young well meaning and creative spirits to a new venue. And, perhaps due to your bright idea, I might move along to a political forum where sustainability is the leading political promise. Oh, please, read https://www.dematerialism.net/ to show there is no hard feelings. You can leave a comment to indicate the point where you couldn't stand any more even if it is at the end
Tom Wayburn, Chemical Engineering, BS University of Michigan, 1956, PhD University of Utah, 1980

No comments :

Post a Comment